Whether this is a recap for you, or you are just discovering Hifalutin Homeschool, lets look back on what my readers found the most informative, hilarious, outrageous, or possibly irritating and worthy of sharing on social media. Hifalutin Homeschooler sprang up in 2016 on a fountain of sarcasm and comical introspection of my life as a homeschool mom. If you have kept up from the start, thank you for your nosy curiosity. If I have not offended you on some level yet, I promise to try harder this year. And if you are just joining us, welcome. Join us in 2017 and allow me to show you how not to take yourself too seriously.
What about “Socialization?” Follow and Like us!
The unapologetic truth about some homeschooled kids. And their slightly introverted, highly opinionated, mostly exhausted, yet exceedingly proud mom.
Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 100 Homeschool Memes
- The Day I Wanted to Quit Homeschooling
- Yes, My Kids Have Asked to go to School
- Garage Band Theory: A Review
- The Mom
- He Said. She Said. A Homeschool Marriage.
- Homeschool Moms: the Fat Girls At Prom
- Dear 12 Year Old Girls, My Son Feels as Awkward as You About Your New Body
- Things All Kids Should Learn To Do for the Love of Wi-Fi
- The Prodigy