Whether this is a recap for you, or you are just discovering Hifalutin Homeschool, lets look back on what my readers found the most informative, hilarious, outrageous, or possibly irritating and worthy of sharing on social media. Hifalutin Homeschooler sprang up in 2016 on a fountain of sarcasm and comical introspection of my life as a homeschool mom. If you have kept up from the start, thank you for your nosy curiosity. If I have not offended you on some level yet, I promise to try harder this year. And if you are just joining us, welcome. Join us in 2017 and allow me to show you how not to take yourself too seriously.
What about “Socialization?” Follow and Like us!
The unapologetic truth about homeschooling. From a slightly introverted, highly opinionated, mostly exhausted, yet exceedingly proud mom of three amazing boys.
Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Against my Will, How I Became a Homeschool Mom
- Things All Kids Should Learn To Do for the Love of Wi-Fi
- If Homeschool Moms Had to Undergo Teacher Evaluations...Pass or Fail?
- Handwriting and Other Homeschool Torture Devices
- Homeschool Moms: the Fat Girls At Prom
- The Mom
- Do Not Let Anyone Push You Into Homeschooling
- Even Homeschool Moms Form Cliques
- He Said. She Said. A Homeschool Marriage.
- When Family and Friends Are Opposed to Homeschooling