All is not lost. In fact, this is our season! …We are always willing to forge ahead, find a way, clear a new path, and especially in the comforts of an amazing new fleece hoodie night gown!
What about “Socialization?” Follow and Like us!
The unapologetic truth about homeschooling. From a slightly introverted, highly opinionated, mostly exhausted, yet exceedingly proud mom of three amazing boys.
Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Against my Will, How I Became a Homeschool Mom
- Things All Kids Should Learn To Do for the Love of Wi-Fi
- If Homeschool Moms Had to Undergo Teacher Evaluations...Pass or Fail?
- Handwriting and Other Homeschool Torture Devices
- Homeschool Moms: the Fat Girls At Prom
- The Mom
- Do Not Let Anyone Push You Into Homeschooling
- Even Homeschool Moms Form Cliques
- He Said. She Said. A Homeschool Marriage.
- When Family and Friends Are Opposed to Homeschooling