“I don’t remember standing before God and having my family and friends witness me taking a vow to homeschool until graduation or death!… Instead, I made a silent promise that day. A promise that I would never quit seeking the best road for raising and educating my kids. No matter how uncomfortable, against the grain, or what looks or comments came my way, I would continuously seek the best educational opportunities I could provide my boys.
What about “Socialization?” Follow and Like us!
The unapologetic truth about some homeschooled kids. And their slightly introverted, highly opinionated, mostly exhausted, yet exceedingly proud mom.
Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 100 Homeschool Memes
- The Day I Wanted to Quit Homeschooling
- Yes, My Kids Have Asked to go to School
- Garage Band Theory: A Review
- The Mom
- He Said. She Said. A Homeschool Marriage.
- Homeschool Moms: the Fat Girls At Prom
- Dear 12 Year Old Girls, My Son Feels as Awkward as You About Your New Body
- Things All Kids Should Learn To Do for the Love of Wi-Fi
- The Prodigy