“I don’t remember standing before God and having my family and friends witness me taking a vow to homeschool until graduation or death!… Instead, I made a silent promise that day. A promise that I would never quit seeking the best road for raising and educating my kids. No matter how uncomfortable, against the grain, or what looks or comments came my way, I would continuously seek the best educational opportunities I could provide my boys.
What about “Socialization?” Follow and Like us!
The unapologetic truth about homeschooling. From a slightly introverted, highly opinionated, mostly exhausted, yet exceedingly proud mom of three amazing boys.
Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- Against my Will, How I Became a Homeschool Mom
- Things All Kids Should Learn To Do for the Love of Wi-Fi
- If Homeschool Moms Had to Undergo Teacher Evaluations...Pass or Fail?
- Handwriting and Other Homeschool Torture Devices
- Homeschool Moms: the Fat Girls At Prom
- The Mom
- Do Not Let Anyone Push You Into Homeschooling
- Even Homeschool Moms Form Cliques
- He Said. She Said. A Homeschool Marriage.
- When Family and Friends Are Opposed to Homeschooling