… a cautionary heads-up for those who struggle to maintain control and keep that certain child from growing into a manipulative troll. Often we are being played like a fiddle by our own offspring in just three easy steps.
What about “Socialization?” Follow and Like us!
The unapologetic truth about some homeschooled kids. And their slightly introverted, highly opinionated, mostly exhausted, yet exceedingly proud mom.
Subscribe via Email
Top Posts & Pages
- 100 Homeschool Memes
- The Day I Wanted to Quit Homeschooling
- Yes, My Kids Have Asked to go to School
- Garage Band Theory: A Review
- The Mom
- He Said. She Said. A Homeschool Marriage.
- Homeschool Moms: the Fat Girls At Prom
- Dear 12 Year Old Girls, My Son Feels as Awkward as You About Your New Body
- Things All Kids Should Learn To Do for the Love of Wi-Fi
- The Prodigy